Query Builderby Mislav
- This module provides a simple utility for writing and troubleshooting SQL queries, including abstracting field and table names, for use with FileMaker’s ExecuteSQL function.
- Use this module if you prefer typing out your query manually instead of using a wizard (like the excellent SeedCode SQL Explorer) but would like to make the troubleshooting and field/table name abstraction process faster. There’s also a simple query formatter to help you keep your queries readable.
- Read more about this module here.
- See video.
- Don’t forget to check out the sample queries available in the Scripts menu.
- The installation takes about a minute.
- See installation instructions in the readme script.
- Note: This module includes three custom functions that require a copy of FileMaker Pro Advanced to install in another FileMaker file.
- Requires FileMaker version 12 or higher.
- MIT License – see the readme script.
- Download from here.