Navigationby Todd Geist
version 1.0.3 – 4/18/2013 – switched to using LayoutIDs instead of LayoutNumber. Handling nested NavBars better.
Honestly, there could be a lot more to this one. Its just a start. But it does work. 🙂 You can create navbars that are easy to style, and easy to use, and look great.
- changed the setup to use LayoutIDs instead of LayoutNumbers. More robust
- improved “navigate” script to better handle nested NavBars
- Style-able using conditional formatting
- use layout name for self aware high-lighting
- Nav Bar Button labels are not based on layout naming
- More flexible
- Respects FileMaker layout security
- Layouts that are hidden to the user do not appear in the nav bars
- Multi-Level – you can create nested Nav Bars
- Remembers the last selection of nested navbars
- Includes pre and post hooks that fire on button selection
[ba-button link=”http://www.modularfilemaker.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Navigation.fmp12.zip” color=”blue” target=”self”]Download Navigation[/ba-button]