Markdown Editorby Cristos Lianides-Chin
This modules uses FileMaker 13-native controls and the excellent PageDown.js library to implement markdown text syntax in your FileMaker Pro solution.
NOTE: This module has not yet been tested in a Windows environment. If you employ it in Windows, please consider leaving a comment detailing your experience.
- FileMaker 13
- [default] An active internet connection.
- Optional implementation steps can enable you to use this module offline.
- Choose which implementation you prefer (slider or popover).
- Copy the layout objects to your target layout.
- Edit the layout objects (webviewer and field) to point at the correct fields in your database.
Enable offline usage
- Do all of the steps under “Easy Implementation” above.
- Import the “optional_GlobalHtml” table into your solution.
- Import the record from the “optional_GlobalHtml” table into your solution.
- Edit the webviewer and uncomment the indicated line.