Loggerby Daniel Smith
A modular open-source logging framework for FileMaker.
Loggermodule: Provide an interface for logging.
- Call this module from any script you want to create a log entry from.
Log Writermodules: Save log data to a single destination.
- Call Log Writers from the Logger module.
Log Viewermodules: View log data.
- Provide a user interface for viewing log data.
Log.fmp12: Main file for this project.
- This file can be included with your current application to handle all your logging needs. It has been designed as both a self-standing logging application as well as an example file/documentation for the included Log-related modules.
LogWritersdirectory: Additional Log Writer modules.
Most documentation for this project exists in the READ ME scripts in the Log.fmp12 file:
- File Module > READ ME
- Modules > Logger > Logger: READ ME
- Modules > Log Writer: FM > Log Writer: FM: READ ME
- Modules > Log Viewer: FM > Log Viewer: FM: READ ME
Consider using additional LogWriters. View the READ ME scripts in each of those files if you choose to implement one.